Booking information for schools
- Your booking will not be confirmed until Full Payment has been received.
- You will be issued an invoice for your reservation & full payment is due within 1 calendar month at which point your reservation will be automatically released.
- Payments must be made in advance by Cheque, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- Cash is not accepted for School Bookings.
- Under no circumstances can payment be made after attending a performance.
- If you are paying through an ETB please allow extra time for payments to clear and ensure that your school name and the name of the show is identifiable in the remittance slip information.
- We kindly request that you supply accurate attendance numbers at the time of booking. Dlr Mill Theatre is a charity and we operate under very restricted budgets – each ticket counts so we would ask you not to reduce your numbers once your booking has been confirmed.
- Please be aware of our No Refund/ Exchange Policy before confirming attendance numbers; we cannot offer exchanges for future productions if a student doesn’t attend on the day.
Information for teachers
- Dlr Mill Theatre is located in Dundrum Town Centre beside Milano’s Restaurant.
- Please arrive with your entire group at least 30 mins beforehand. We cannot hold the show for latecomers. If you arrive late you will be given the option to watch the performance on a TV in the Bar.
- Seating is unallocated and is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Teachers are required to supervise their students at all times.
- Please ensure that the behaviour of your students is not disruptive to either other audience members or the performers on the stage.
- Should any student behave in a manner that is disrespectful to either the theatre or the performers they will be asked to leave.
- Teachers should sit at the end of each row or interspersed with their students.
- The use of mobile phones or any recording devices is not permitted in the Auditorium.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the auditorium.
Covid Information for teachers
Under current Government regulations: There are no guidelines at present that we need to adhere to