GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING SHOWS
Welcome back to live performances at dlr Mill Theatre. We are delighted to welcome you. Our priority is keeping everyone safe so please can we ask you to note of the following:
- All bookings if possible are to be made either online or by calling Box Office on 01-296 9340. No physical tickets will be issued. You will be asked about the party attending so that patrons can be safely guided through the theatre and seated in line with all current 1m and 2m social distancing requirements. You will be asked to be the contact person for your party for tracking purposes.
- We respectfully ask if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, has travelled from abroad and/or is isolating, please do not attend the theatre. Please refer to HSE.ie for full public health advice on Covid-19 and telephone Box Office who will offer you a credit note or refund.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points. Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building for your safety.
- Masks must be worn. You may bring your own mask or purchase one if necessary when you arrive.
- In accordance with current social distancing, there will be a maximum of 50 persons (in total) in the auditorium including performers, our theatre ushers and technical staff.
- Patrons will be requested to queue at 2m distance to enter the auditorium. Seating will be allocated by ourselves unless you inform us at the time of booking that you require special assistance so please follow the guidance of staff.
- The bar will remain closed for now as per government guidelines.
- Our staff have been updated and trained on all the necessary procedures and policies so do please co-operate with their requests to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
- Sit back and enjoy the show!
If you have any queries on the above, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 01-296 9340.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
Over the past months we have been working hard to put comprehensive measures in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all our patrons. We continue and consistently monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required.
- We will admit our audience to the auditorium in a one-way safe queue system. The same will apply for exiting. We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible & appreciate your patience.
- We have implemented protective screens at Box Office.
- Please book online or use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- We have carried out a thorough deep clean of all areas of the theatre and have frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building and staff are scheduled for regular handwashing and sanitizing breaks.
- We have removed excess furniture from around the theatre to limit congestion.
- Toilets are for customer use only and we have increased hygiene protocols in place.
- Clear signage is in place to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices and we have PPE provided for all staff.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP US PROMOTE A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT?
We are doing everything we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations, which we are referring to daily to update our Guidelines when necessary.
- Know the symptoms: If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell or has been in touch with someone who has travelled from abroad and/or someone who is self- isolating, please visit us another time and contact our Box Office to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund.
- Wear a mask (you cannot see a show without one – we will have some for sale at a nominal cost if you have forgotten your own)
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds and avail of our sanitising stations.
- Help us promote social distancing by distancing yourself appropriately from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
- Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other visitors.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissues safely.
Your support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to providing a safe and fun experience for all our visitors.
Welcome back, it really will be great to see you again!