GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING SHOWS AFTER OCTOBER 22ND 2021
Welcome back to live performances at dlr Mill Theatre. We are delighted to welcome you. Our priority is keeping everyone safe so please can we ask you to note of the following:
Under current Government Guidelines there is now 100% capacity in the auditorium.
- dlr Mill Theatre is currently open to the public.
- dlr Mill Theatre Box Office is also open for calls on (01) 296 9340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 11am to 4pm. We are closed for lunch 1.30-2.30pm. If you leave a message or email us, please be patient and we will get back to you.
- All ticket holders will be required to show proof of full vaccination or recovery from Covid in the past 6 months along with valid ID. Under 18s who are accompanied by a vaccinated adult will not require proof of immunity, with a ratio of 1:14. In accordance with the current guidelines, PCR or antigen tests will not be accepted as proof of immunity. Please note that the DLR Mill Theatre will not be able to exercise any flexibility in this regard. Should any member of a group arrive without acceptable proof of immunity, they will be refused entry. Refunds or exchanges will not be provided in these cases.
- For all bookings, we will need to collect the name of the main booker and a contact number as a minimum requirement. This information will be used in the event that the HSE requests we have to contact trace the audience under current Covid-guidelines.
- Seating for all events will be allocated. There will be no social distancing measures in place between seats.
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the start of the performance to allow time for checking in.
- The use of face coverings will be mandatory in all areas of the dlr Mill theatre and during the performance.
- We respectfully ask if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, has travelled from abroad and/or is isolating, please do not attend the theatre. Please refer to HSE.ie for full public health advice on Covid-19 and telephone Box Office who will offer you a credit note or refund.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
Over the past months we have been working hard to put comprehensive measures in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all our patrons. We continue and consistently monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required.
- Having checked your Covid Vaccination Certificate or proof of recovery from Covid along with valid ID, we will admit our audience to the auditorium in a one-way safe queue system. We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible & appreciate your patience.
- We have implemented protective screens at Box Office.
- Please book online or use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- We have carried out a thorough deep clean of all areas of the theatre and have frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building and staff are scheduled for regular handwashing and sanitizing breaks.
- We have removed excess furniture from around the theatre to limit congestion.
- Toilets are for customer use only and we have increased hygiene protocols in place.
- Clear signage is in place to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices and we have PPE provided for all staff.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP US PROMOTE A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT?
We are doing everything we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations, which we are referring to daily to update our Guidelines when necessary.
- Know the symptoms: If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell or has been in touch with someone who has travelled from abroad and/or someone who is self- isolating, please visit us another time and contact our Box Office to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund.
- Have your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or proof of recovery from Covid along with valid ID ready to show to staff on arrival.
- Wear a mask (you cannot see a show without one – we will have some for sale at a nominal cost if you have forgotten your own)
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds and avail of our sanitising stations.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissues safely.
Your support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to providing a safe and fun experience for all our visitors.
Welcome back, it really will be great to see you again!