GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING SHOWS UP TO OCTOBER 22ND 2021
Welcome back to live performances at dlr Mill Theatre. We are delighted to welcome you. Our priority is keeping everyone safe so please can we ask you to note of the following:
Under current Government Guidelines there is 60% capacity in the auditorium. All Events will be Unallocated Seating and you will directed to your seats by Front of House Staff.
All ticket holders must be Fully Vaccinated and upon entry will be required to show a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or proof of recovery from Covid along with valid ID. Under 18’s must be accompanied by Fully Vaccinated Adult to a maximum of 6 Adults and 9 Children.
- Masks must be worn. You may bring your own mask or purchase one if necessary when you arrive.
- All bookings if possible are to be made either online or by calling Box Office on 01-296 9340. No physical tickets will be issued.
- For Contact Tracing purposes, the person who books the tickets is the designated contact for their party; the booker consents to the storage of their name, contact details and the date/time of their attendance at the theatre for Contact Tracing purposes only. This information will not be held beyond the 28 days required by Public Health Guidelines and Regulations.
- We respectfully ask if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, has travelled from abroad and/or is isolating, please do not attend the theatre. Please refer to HSE.ie for full public health advice on Covid-19 and telephone Box Office who will offer you a credit note or refund.
- We ask customers to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show-time to allow for additional time to Check In under current Social Distancing Restrictions. Latecomers will not be not permitted.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points. Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building for your safety.
- The bar will remain closed for now.
- Our staff have been updated and trained on all the necessary procedures and policies so do please co-operate with their requests to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
- Sit back and enjoy the show!
- If you have any queries on the above, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com or by phone at 01-296 9340.
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
Over the past months we have been working hard to put comprehensive measures in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all our patrons. We continue and consistently monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required.
- Having checked your Covid Vaccination Certificate or proof of recovery from Covid along with valid ID, we will admit our audience to the auditorium in a one-way safe queue system. We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible & appreciate your patience.
- We have implemented protective screens at Box Office.
- Please book online or use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
- We have carried out a thorough deep clean of all areas of the theatre and have frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building and staff are scheduled for regular handwashing and sanitizing breaks.
- We have removed excess furniture from around the theatre to limit congestion.
- Toilets are for customer use only and we have increased hygiene protocols in place.
- Clear signage is in place to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices and we have PPE provided for all staff.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP US PROMOTE A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT?
We are doing everything we can to promote a healthy environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations, which we are referring to daily to update our Guidelines when necessary.
- Know the symptoms: If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell or has been in touch with someone who has travelled from abroad and/or someone who is self- isolating, please visit us another time and contact our Box Office to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund.
- Have your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or proof of recovery from Covid along with valid ID ready to show to staff on arrival.
- Wear a mask (you cannot see a show without one – we will have some for sale at a nominal cost if you have forgotten your own)
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds and avail of our sanitising stations.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissues safely.
Your support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to providing a safe and fun experience for all our visitors.
Welcome back, it really will be great to see you again!