Terms & Conditions
The Dundrum Theatre Management Company Limited, trading as the Mill Theatre, is a company limited by guarantee without share capital, company registered number 413655. CHY number 17019.
The Directors are: P. Kinsley (Chair) M. Burke King, P O’Brien, S. Brennan, G Wall, D. Nugent.
Registered office: The Mill Theatre, Dundrum
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Tickets)
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation of the performance.
- Mill Theatre and Front of House Staff reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue.
- Patrons are requested to arrive at the venue 30 minutes or more prior to the start-time of event.
- No glass is permitted in the main auditorium.
- Only food or drink purchased in the Mill Theatre is allowed to be consumed on the premises.
- Tickets are sold subject to the theatre’s right to make any alternations to the programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- Mill Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable break or interval.
- The use of cameras or audio and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Please ensure that all mobile phones, pagers and alarms are switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Once you have booked tickets for the Mill Theatre your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about the Mill Theatre and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking. The Mill Theatre will not share your details with any other organisation.
UNDER CURRENT COVID 19 SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS: Please Note*
- All ticket holders will be required to show proof of full vaccination or recovery from Covid in the past 6 months along with valid ID. Under 18s who are accompanied by a vaccinated adult will not require proof of immunity, with a ratio of 1:14. In accordance with the current guidelines, PCR or antigen tests will not be accepted as proof of immunity. Please note that the DLR Mill Theatre will not be able to exercise any flexibility in this regard. Should any member of a group arrive without acceptable proof of immunity, they will be refused entry. Refunds or exchanges will not be provided in these cases.
- Masks are mandatory at all indoor events. Customers are requested to bring their own masks. However masks will also be available to purchase at the venue.
- For Contact Tracing purposes, the person who books the tickets is the designated contact for their party; the booker consents to the storage of their name, contact details and the date/time of their attendance at the theatre for Contact Tracing purposes only. This information will not be held beyond the 28 days required by Public Health Guidelines and Regulations.
- E-Tickets: Please bring this email as confirmation of your booking either on your phone. If this is not possible please print out your email confirmation.
- We ask customers to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show-time to allow for additional time to Check In under current Social Distancing Restrictions.
- Please adhere to all Social Distancing Procedures including Hand Sanitising & Coughing Etiquette. There are Sanitation Stations located throughout the building.
- Latecomers not permitted.
*Subject to change in accordance with Government Covid 19 Social Distancing Guidelines.
Terms and Conditions of Exchange (Tickets)
- You may exchange your tickets for a different date of the same production with us up to 24 hours before your original schedule performance, subject to availability.
- All exchanges must be requested by telephone or in person for tickets of the same value or higher.
- All unwanted tickets must be returned to us no later than 24 hours prior to the performance.
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Gift Vouchers)
- DLR Mill Theatre Gift vouchers do not have an expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be used in the Mill Theatre bar.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- Mill Theatre cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
- Change will only be issued as a Mill Theatre gift voucher.