This policy explains:
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use that information
- In what situations we may disclose your details to third parties
- Information about how we keep your personal information secure, how long we maintain it for and your rights to be able to access it
dlr Mill Theatre may change or update this policy occasionally. Any changes will be made available through an update to this document on our website.
WHAT INFORMATION MAY WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including telephone number, postal and email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- A record of your purchases and donations
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THAT INFORMATION?
We require your information to better understand your needs. It allows us to provide our customers with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Customer record keeping – Your booking with us is a contract of service. We require your details to ensure that the service is fulfilled accurately ie. That the tickets purchased go to the right customer.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- We may use the information to improve our products or services
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails; Upon your approval, the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email.
There are certain circumstances under which dlr Mill Theatre may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary. These are as follows:
- To our own service providers who process data on our behalf and on our instructions. In these cases, we require that these third parties comply strictly with our instructions and with data protection laws. For example dlr Mill Theatre uses a number of Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively including the Box Office system Ticketsolve for processing ticket transactions and Realex for processing credit card payments. In addition we use Mailchimp for our newsletter bulletins and Esendex for occasional promotional text messages.
Ticketsolve’s Privacy statement can be viewed at: www.ticketsolve.com/privacy-policy/
Realex’s Privacy statement can be viewed at: www.realexpayments.com/privacy-statement
Mailchimp’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Esendex’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at: https://www.esendex.ie/privacy-policy
- Where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
How do we protect your information?
dlr Mill Theatre takes its security responsibilities very seriously, including by employing appropriate physical and technical security measures, conducting staff training and generating awareness, and regular reviews of these responsibilities. dlr Mill Theatre will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data volunteered through the Site. You should note however, that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You accept that any information or message you send to the Site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that dlr Mill Theatre have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, nor does dlr Mill Theatre offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you volunteer.
Statement in the Context of Use by Children
Guardians have the right to request access to their child’s Personal Data or request deletion of the child’s Personal Data. A guardian may exercise these rights by contacting their child’s school or teacher directly, who shall in turn contact dlr Mill Theatre. At any time a guardian can instruct a school or teacher not to permit their child to contribute any further Personal Data to the Initiative and can request that any Personal Data previously collected be deleted from the Initiative.
A guardian can access, change, or delete his or her child’s Personal Data if personally set up or by liasing with the relevant school/teacher who shall facilitate such a request. A guardian can contact dlr Mill Theatre directly to arrange for access to, change or deletion of Personal Data of his or her child by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies in use on this site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Our Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
Update Cookie Preferences